Re: Annual spam warning

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003
      Yes and I'm changing the list to moderate members who are new to the
      list, so we won't get so many of these idiot spam mail messages.
      I've also made it so you can't put attachments into the posted
      mail. If anyone needs to send a photo to the list, or a
      downloadable file of some sort, you will now need to post it to the
      photos section or the Files section. This should prevent the
      innocent from picking up viruses and stupid porno spam through the
      list. --Tara Maginnis