Hi

  • lynxziem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello, I am new to this whole thing and I have some questions. One is
      where a good website is to look for what a scottish woman would wear
      during the Seveb Years' War? And the other is where I might be able
      to find patterns for them? If anyone could help me out in the
      slightest way I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    • eleanordew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2003
        I believe there is a pattern for a Scottish woman's outfit in the
        Simplicity pattern book, costume section. (There's a pattern for a
        kilt too, but I don't know if it's a Great Kilt.) The style a person
        wore depended on the social class they were in. The upper and middle
        classes probably wore exactly what the British and the American upper
        classes were wearing.

        Disclaimer: I am not a costume professional, merely an interested
        amateur. -- Jean

        --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "lynxziem" <lynxziem@y...>