Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Michele, Re: RAF coat

  • parsnips.1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 6:35 AM
      Hi Dave
      Could you please post the URL for your web page?
      Thanks
      Pat

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 9:10 AM
        Hi Pat,

        I initally posted the URL along with the report.
        If you want to check out the report goto:
        http://www.geocities.com/msndave/Final_Report.html
        If you want to check out the rest of the site there
        is a 'home' button on that page as well as a 'uniform
        pictures' button.

        Take Care and thanks for the email.

        Dave

        http://search.yahoo.com