Homework? Oh yeah! Homework......riiiiiight.

  • Cameron Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 2:41 PM
      Alright! Time to start doing all those weird lil homework assignments
      again. Sorry about falling so far behind. Anyhow, the study garments I've
      chosen come from the 1920's. There's a flapper-esque black lacey dress with
      a black hat of the same style and a pair of black strappy shoes. After
      failed attempts at trying to find something on e-bay, I dug through some of
      Tara's collection to find these articles. I chose these pieces because I've
      always been a fan of the 20's and the flapper culture. Sweet sweet Clara
      Bow.

      Cameron Harrison