Homework? Oh yeah! Homework......riiiiiight.

  • Cameron Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Alright! Time to start doing all those weird lil homework assignments
      again. Sorry about falling so far behind. Anyhow, the study garments I've
      chosen come from the 1920's. There's a flapper-esque black lacey dress with
      a black hat of the same style and a pair of black strappy shoes. After
      failed attempts at trying to find something on e-bay, I dug through some of
      Tara's collection to find these articles. I chose these pieces because I've
      always been a fan of the 20's and the flapper culture. Sweet sweet Clara
      Bow.

      Cameron Harrison