Class ages

  • corasande@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      In a message dated 1/27/03 8:46:51 AM Central Standard Time, CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com writes:

      As for me, I suppose i'm slightly older than the other students
      since I'm turning 30 this year.I'm an art historian / Master's
      Diploma in the History of Art, Warsaw University, spacialization
      Fashion History

      I would guess that you would be probably older than the actual class attenders, but as for auditors?  I suspect that you might be young.  I'm 46.  any way I'm not old enough to quit learning yet.
      Sandy
    • Patricia Laing
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003

        For what it's worth - I'm 62!