oops

  • Latimer, Shannon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
      I'd like to apologize for that last e-mail...it seems that just hitting "reply" replies to the whole group anyway, so I guess it's just unavoidable.
      Really, I apologize for my hastiness!
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2002
        Why not put your group setting to "Daily Digest", then you get all the
        mail of the day on the list in a single email. This stops one getting a
        full mailbox if you are on active egroups. (This advice applies to
        anyone else who wants less emails to deal with too).

        --
        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer & Associate Professor
      • dak0826 <dak0826@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
          I believe you can email directly to the sender and not the entire
          group if you click on the sender's address highlighted next to their
          name. I've done this once and haven't seen my message posted on the
          group board.

          Hope this helps.
          Dana

          --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "Latimer, Shannon"