Great costume pieces for sale!

  • mwprncra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Please check out my EBay auctions by searching with my user ID
      snowyw. I have more than 40 auctions listed with more items to be
      listed. Some of the 1930s and 1940s gowns are stunning and quite
      reasonably priced. I bought many of the items at a Hollywood costume
      shop. Thank you in advance for looking at my auctions. This is the
      time of year when I clean the attic and closets so I may buy MORE
      vintage clothing and costume items. :)

      Thank you again.

      Molly
      www.mollydewane.netfirms.com