All this spam

  • Juliann
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2002
      Is there going to be another Costume History Class or should we just
      all unsub and/or close down the list? Please note I am not at all
      blaming anyone, spam does happen, but if there is no point remaining
      subscribed, or if there is no possibility of legitimate subscribers
      then maybe the list should be closed or at least new scubribers
      prohibited.

      Juliann
      (who'd love to see more classes but is not in any position to pay for
      credit so knows her opinion has no influence on The Powers That Be)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Yes there will be a class in spring as usual, but in the Fall, when
        there is no class, there isn't much point in adding to my work by
        unsubscribing folks who in fact merely sign up, leave a spam, and
        unsubscribe a minute later in any case. I've just gone through the
        last few days spam postings to "unsubscribe" the folks responsible,
        and it is a waste of time, they unsubscribed themselves already.