Theater exhibit at UVA's Special Collections Library

  • eleanordew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      I thought I would let you all know of a new exhibit of rare theater
      materials that is being shown at the University of Virginia's Special
      Collections Library. Here's a press notice about it:

      http://www.lib.virginia.edu/libra/v9.4/theatre.html

      If you look closely at the next to last paragraph, you'll see a URL
      link - this link should be active after June 21st, and you'll get to
      see some of the materials online.

      Jean Cooper