Communication with Tara

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      OK, I'm finding that the 100 evil spam and virus messages I get each
      day clog my mailbox very quickly and make it a problem to get
      messages while I'm traveling. If everyone who wants to communicate
      with me about my trip will please post their letters to the Costume
      Travel group list http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CostumeTravel it is
      much more likely that I will find it if I have only a short time to
      check mail online. I will also be posting any updates on my trip on
      that group since the topic is after all costume travel there,
      whereas this list really is for the costume history class, and I
      feel weird at how much this is pulling this list off topic. I know
      most of you meeting me were in this class, but still it would be
      good to do this on the Costume Travel list which is easy to get on
      since you are already on this list.