web address for me

  • fjhirom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      For tose of you who missed my address post her it is again:

      http://fletcher.8m.net/

      It's kinda boring but I haven't really had time to pretty it up. I
      don't have front page so I'm doing the coding myself. Had to keep it
      simple.

      Okay...I lifted the animated goback.gif from another site. There's no
      way I was going to learn to code that! I do have fireworks so I could
      do it, but I haven't learned to use it yet.

      Anyway, give me feedback on the material. Even if it's to say what
      garbage it is.
      Love and spankins
      -F
    • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        The stuff is good. It was good to consult Jason on the drag report, it
        added useful content about how drag works in Alaska, since we have some
        interesting variables. I still like your report on HicMuler a lot.
        Keep adding material, and let me know when it is added so I get a chance
        to record grades for the assignments.

        fjhirom wrote:

        > For tose of you who missed my address post her it is again:
        >
        > http://fletcher.8m.net/
        >
        > It's kinda boring but I haven't really had time to pretty it up. I
        > don't have front page so I'm doing the coding myself. Had to keep it
        > simple.
        >
        > Okay...I lifted the animated goback.gif from another site. There's no
        > way I was going to learn to code that! I do have fireworks so I could
        > do it, but I haven't learned to use it yet.
        >
        > Anyway, give me feedback on the material. Even if it's to say what
        > garbage it is.
        > Love and spankins
        > -F
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click Here!]

        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
        Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks
        Website: "The Costumer's Manifesto" at http://www.costumes.org