Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] new address

  • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      What sort of Dept spam? If you are on one of the busier dept. egroups like
      3sis, or 12nite remember you can switch to web only, or daily digest so you
      don't get buried in email about Liaisons or Anatoly's class

      Melissa Smith wrote:

      > Hello everyone!
      >
      > I just changed my email from witchywomynchild to wheezybee due to
      > departmental spam. Oh the joy!
      >
      > Melissa Smith

      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
      Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks
      Website: "The Costumer's Manifesto" at http://www.costumes.org