new address

  • Melissa Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hello everyone!

      I just changed my email from witchywomynchild to wheezybee due to
      departmental spam. Oh the joy!

      Melissa Smith

    • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
        What sort of Dept spam? If you are on one of the busier dept. egroups like
        3sis, or 12nite remember you can switch to web only, or daily digest so you
        don't get buried in email about Liaisons or Anatoly's class

        Melissa Smith wrote:

        > Hello everyone!
        >
        > I just changed my email from witchywomynchild to wheezybee due to
        > departmental spam. Oh the joy!
        >
        > Melissa Smith

        ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
        Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks
        Website: "The Costumer's Manifesto" at http://www.costumes.org