Check this out-

  • Molly Dewane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      Hello, I hope everyone is well. I have a bunch of
      beautiful, designer, and other vintage clothes listed
      on EBay. Please check them out-my personal favorite
      is a gorgeous black dress with outstanding green
      beadwork. My user ID is snowyw, so please check these
      out! I am not sure how to put links in a Yahoo email,
      so I apologize for not including them. If you search
      using snowyw, you will see some lovely things. Thanks
      for looking!

      Find a job, post your resume.
      http://careers.yahoo.com