Site problems at The Costumers Manifesto

  • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001
      If you have been having problems accessing The Costumer's Manifesto this week, go to http://63.100.111.49 instead, where I have temporarily moved the site. I'm having problems with switching servers, and my old server
      company is trying to hold my domain for ransom, so until I get InterNIC to grasp the fact that I am the sole owner of the domain, and I want it moved, you will need to access the site through http://63.100.111.49/
      --
      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
      Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks