I am interested in the History of Fashion because...

(3022)
  • cbmonda
    Jan 26, 2013 Expand Messages
      I like it. I enjoy learning about the creativity it takes to change trends, the genius behind constructions that change daily life, and pure artistry of great clothing design. Additionally, I want to understand how fashion has evolved over time and how we as a society have arrived at our current situation. Studying the history of how we dress illuminates the answers to important questions surrounding societal normalities, priorities, and interests. Hopefully, as the study of all sorts of histories do, the study of fashion history will cast a light on the path forward. As a society, where are we going next? Is this a place we want to go, and if not, can we change it?
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic