3012I am interested in the history of fashion because...

  • ella_fowler@ymail.com
    Sep 24, 2012
      I am interested in the history of fashion because I am very interested in learning about the spirit of the times and the reasons why people wore the various clothing styles throughout the ages. I went to school for dressmaking and fashion design, and am working on starting a clothing business, and have come to realize that my niche and interest is in costume design. I have always loved history, and the psychology behind clothing, so I hope to learn a lot from this class.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic