2947Re: I am interested in the history of fashion because...

  • shoping4shooz
    Feb 25, 2011
      I am interested in the history of fashion because when I am older, I want to do something in the field of fashion, whether it's design or textile making, and my school doesn't have any courses that has anything to do with fashion. So I figure, if I want to do well in the future then I have to be responsible and educate myself.