2945Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Week 6: 18th Century Europe till the French Revolution

    Feb 7, 2011
      I went down to LA to see that and took 3D video with my new camera of the exhibit. It is such a great one. And the best bit was hearing from the curators that we were seeing "the tip of the iceberg"! I look forward to the menswear exhibit in a few years. Mens wear always gets such short shrift in costume exhibits and collections, yet it is in many ways my favorite stuff.

      Tara Maginnis, Costume Designer at Diablo Valley College. See my website http://costumes.org and my DVD series. Http://theatricalmakeupdesign.com