2839I am interested in the History of Fashion because

  • JeniferA
    Feb 9, 2010
      I am interested in the History of Fashion because I am a costumer and dresser for theater. I have always been interested in fashion throughout history. I love period movies and theater productions, just to see what they wore and how they lived. I want to learn more about the History of Fashion so that I can have the knowledge and understanding to further my career in the costuming and theater industry. Plus, the basic history of fashion fancinates me.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic