2382Re: antique cameo photos

  • o_rodriguez20
    May 12, 2005
      --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "Tara Maginnis"
      Tara,
      I don't know much about the piece of jewelry I have. However, I do
      know that my grandmother made frequent trips to Mexico. So I believe
      it may have been possible for her to have obtained it from there. I
      wish my grandmother was alive so that I could ask her all these
      questions.
      Odalys
      <thecostumersmanifesto@y...> wrote:
      > Just at first glance I'd guess that the setting of the cameo is post
      > 1950, but I'd have to look at more photos of similar settings to be
      > sure. Is it real silver? I'm wondering if it might be from Mexico
      > where there is a tradition for interesting silver work. Are their
      any
      > hallmarks or other clues?
      >
      > --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "o_rodriguez20"
      > <Mrs_Rodriguez19@h...> wrote:
      > > I have experienced a technology breakthrought...I was able to
      > > download pictures for everyone to see !!! haha
      > > So I just wanted to let everyone know I posted pictures of my
      garnment
      > > if anyone is interested in seeing
      > > Odalys
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic