2352Re: antique cameo photos

    May 9, 2005
      Just at first glance I'd guess that the setting of the cameo is post
      1950, but I'd have to look at more photos of similar settings to be
      sure. Is it real silver? I'm wondering if it might be from Mexico
      where there is a tradition for interesting silver work. Are their any
      hallmarks or other clues?

      --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "o_rodriguez20"
      <Mrs_Rodriguez19@h...> wrote:
      > I have experienced a technology breakthrought...I was able to
      > download pictures for everyone to see !!! haha
      > So I just wanted to let everyone know I posted pictures of my garnment
      > if anyone is interested in seeing
      > Odalys
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic