1752Re: Hi

  • eleanordew
    Jul 15, 2003
      I believe there is a pattern for a Scottish woman's outfit in the
      Simplicity pattern book, costume section. (There's a pattern for a
      kilt too, but I don't know if it's a Great Kilt.) The style a person
      wore depended on the social class they were in. The upper and middle
      classes probably wore exactly what the British and the American upper
      classes were wearing.

      Disclaimer: I am not a costume professional, merely an interested
      amateur. -- Jean

      --- In CostumeHistoryClass@yahoogroups.com, "lynxziem" <lynxziem@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello, I am new to this whole thing and I have some questions. One
      is
      > where a good website is to look for what a scottish woman would wear
      > during the Seveb Years' War? And the other is where I might be able
      > to find patterns for them? If anyone could help me out in the
      > slightest way I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic