1076Victorian Country Clothing

  • Paul Bell
    Sep 4, 2001
      Hi folks

      I am getting married next summer up in the North Yorkshire moors. To
      really make my day complete, I want to wear a suit and accessories
      exactly as worn by Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes in the Granada TV
      episode 'The Final Problem. I approached Granada themselves who were
      no help at all, I suppose it was over 15 years ago!!

      If anyone out there can offer any help or assistance as to where I
      may be able to have made/buy/or hire such an outfit I would be most
      grateful. I'm located in Cheshire in England, but can travel within
      reason. Pleae Email me at paulbell@... if you can help.

      Many thanks,

      Paul Bell