1058Re: [CostumeHistoryClass] Tara's Trip photos

  • Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer
    Jul 21, 2001
      proth10698@... wrote:

      > Hi Tara and everyone,
      > Loved the photo's. Thanks for putting them all on the site to be seen.
      >
      > Despite that rather forward tourist (can't believe *anyone* was still
      > smiling
      > after that) it looks like you guys had a great time. The big
      > question is,
      > did you get to touch and look inside any of the clothing? It drives
      > me nuts
      > when I can't touch the stuff!
      > Pat

      No, no touchy feely on the costumes, but I found the touchy feely
      tourist quite amusing. It isn't often that two 40 something ladies get
      invited into such adventures! We were laughing ourselves silly after we
      politely sent him off...

      --
      ----Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer/Associate Professor
      Chair of the Theatre Department of University of Alaska Fairbanks