COOL UNIQUE Decorative Things, Clothes, Shoes + For Sale (Escazu)

  • saronggoddess
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Cleanin' out the closet more & more & also redecorating so I have some
      new COOL UNIQUE Decorative Things for sale including
      NEW!! NEW!!! NEW!!! A cool Rainbow-ish Shower Curtain, 2 King size
      sets of Comforter/Pillow Shams/Bed Skirt (tropical print), 2 matching
      100% cotton sets in 2 different designs of Tommy Hilfiger Twin Size
      sheets, Area Rugs.

      Plus Jewelry (REAL & some costume), Cool Greeting Cards, Cool Vests,
      Women's Clothes & Lingerie in sizes 18-3x, worn only once XS Crocs in
      fuscia & LOTS MORE.
      Check them out at:
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4400413_vY6tE

      Also, we have some clothes and SHOES (including big names!!)
      benefiting Helping Hands Costa Rica including a BUNCH of NICE Men's
      size 2X shirts (some REALLY nice dress shirts & pants), LOTS of shoes
      (new & used) - especially kids sandles & tennis shoes & someone's
      donated nearly 100 BOOKS to us - both in English and Spanish!!!

      Check a sample of some of the shoes at:
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4757840_AJkEb

      Conveniently located in Escazu (San Rafael - on Calle Vieja - ULTRA
      conveniently located by bus from San Jose at the CocaCola Building, by
      car/the Pista)
      8-378-6679 / SarongGoddess@gmail. com

      Other things available:

      PURSES
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4476180_6R4SY

      LINGERIE
      UNIQUE/COOL SEXY LINGERIE items for BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN (BBWs!!).
      Most are brand new/never worn!!
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4476190_YVBcB

      COOL GREETING CARDS FOR SALE - located in Escazu - 378-6679 /
      SarongGoddess@...
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4404338_3EUMn

      UNIQUE JEWELRY FOR SALE - located in Escazu - 378-6679 /
      SarongGoddess@...
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4403808_xJtQp

      SHAWLS
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4476144_e7Uhj

      EYEGLASS HOLDER
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4476218_KSsd5

      BEADING GOODIES & GEMSTONES FOR SALE - located in Escazu - 378-6679 /
      SarongGoddess@...
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4397828_VCUyU

      READY TO WORK IT BIZ FOR SALE- GREAT FOR THE BEACH AREA -
      goodies located in Escazu
      http://saronggoddess.smugmug.com/gallery/4476218_KSsd5

      WANT A READY TO WORK IT BIZ OR READY TO BRING MONEY IN BIZ??!!!

      How many times have you sat your regular or sunglasses down only to
      have forgotten where you sat them - or worse - lost them??

      Do not loose glasses again!!!

      SEPARATELY I also have OVER 200 totally finished - pre-made Glass or
      Plastic (and some Gemstones) Eyeglass Holder Necklaces (some even have
      hooks that allow you to use them as eye glass holder OR an !!!) for
      sale individually (retail) or for someone looking to suppliment their
      income with a ready to walk out the door & sell to eye glass stores,
      beach-type shops or beauty shops!

      Heres the scoop:

      RETAIL: $5-$13/each for glass or plastic (inquire for ones made out of
      gemstones).

      SPECIAL: Buy 4 at full price - receive 1 FREE!
      Buy 10 - receive 3 FREE! (free offer is ONLY with purchasing
      individually at full price)

      WHOLESALE - Ready to walk out the door & sell to eye glass stores or
      beauty shops!
      Buy 100-199 - $4 each (both glass AND plastic [if they have necklace
      claws which can turn them into an actual necklace as well - add $1-$15
      each.]).

      Buy ALL (200 ) - $3 each.

      UNIQUE/COOL items!!!

      CONTACT: 8-378-6679 / SarongGoddess@gmail. com