I welcome this groups membership to come and visit

  • calchef2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      we will be serving a wonderful sunday brunch this sunday!
      At Big Mike's in escazu
      we have fresh squeeze orange and grapefruit juice.
      platter of tropical fruit \
      fresh belgian waffles
      eggs benedict\
      eggs florintine
      scrambled eggs\
      fresh sausuage homemade
      a fish selection
      and fresh baked muffins
      toast with eggs and style

      RESERVE now by writing to big mike at calchef2002@... or call
      for directions and reservations to 289-6087

      come and take a good look at this bohemiam guest house witha touch
      of home everywhere you look.
      we also, offer overnight stays and short term and long term room
      accomandations. rates are fair anfd the location is excellent for
      all activities in the centrl valley.

      we welcome old friends and new friends

      Please patronize the Little Theater groups latest production!
      Many of sunday reservations are coming to eat first at Big MIke's
      and then going out to the play !

      we will be serving from 10 am till 12 noon
      price is 5000 colones for adults and 3500 colones for children under
      12 years of age.
      high chair is available!

      RESERVE NOW 289-6087

      thank you for your continued support and confidence in my culinary
      center.

      ask mike for culinary tour information and classes being offered
      here at the center.