RE: [Costa_Rica_Conscious_Community] We are here!

  • Brian Dofford-Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007

      CONGRATULATIONS APRIL!!!!!  I am both delighted and envious [ envy only 'cuz you beat me and my family down there :~( ]

      SO very happy to know things went well and that were no hitches.  Now I am really inspired !

      Do keep us updated and looking forward to pix when you get settled :~)

      Pura Vida

      Brian

      "Pops"
      "Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love, is a WASTE of time"
      "Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. "
      www.absinthemenagerie.com
      www.theartist-spj.com

      To: costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com; CostaRicasYoungExpats@yahoogroups.com; CostaRicaCentralValleyLiving@yahoogroups.com; Costa_Rica_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com
      From: thatfatbaby@...