RE: Container Home

  • iamgodsjoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013

      Do you have a list of these companies that make these homes? I would be very interested to find out more.

      --- In Costa_Rica_Conscious_Community@yahoogroups.com, <costa_rica_conscious_community@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Have you ever considered having a container home placed on your property?  It can be a very viable, less expensive option.  No permits are necessary, nor architectural plans.  There are several companies building them in Costa Rica - all sizes.  If you want to stay in one to see what it is like:

      Furnished guest house on a 3 acre estate in San Jose de la Montana, Barva, Heredia.  This is a very secure vacation rental that is available by night or week, with a 4 night minimum (sometimes less).  The owners live on site.  There are gorgeous gardens, saltwater pool, sauna, dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, iguana, etc.  http://www.vrbo.com/450814

    • u_r2far2c
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013

        Hi Wendy!

        Is that your place??? I have to say that I was in awe when I saw the pics! What a magnificent paradise!!! If it's your place, CONGRATULATIONS, MY DEAR!!!

        In fact I am looking for a place to move to. I definitely love the mountains, however it has to be a very affordable place (or even better if it's a house sitting opportunity, like when I was at Ivan's up there!). If you know about something like that, please let me know.

        Big hugs!

        Alba