New web page for zucaes.com Your Costa Rica Real Estate Service

  • escazurealestate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
      New web page for zucaes.com
      http://www.zucaes.com/
      Zucaes Escazu Your Costa Rica Real Estate Service
    • escazurealestate
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
        New website for zucaes.com to provide a better service as your Costa Rica Real
        Estate Service.

        http://www.zucaes.com/
        Zucaes Escazu Your Costa Rica Real Estate Service

        Real Pictures of real homes of available properties, great samples of great
        homes....

        WELCOME TO ZUCAES REAL ESTATE
        For a comprehensive selection of the area's real estate information, both for
        sale and for rent, in all price categories. Escazu, Santa Ana, Ciudad Colon, San
        Antonio de Belen, Rohrmoser, Sabana and all western areas of San Jose. All
        the information about Real Estate topics of the western area of San Jose
        (construction prices, land prices and information on zoning plans) . We have 35 years experience in this field.

        At this moment a grand total of 365 properties that are available:
        RENTALS 22 unfurnished homes and 52 condos, 26 furnished rentals &
        14 Short term rentals Also 26 commecial properties
        FOR SALE we have 61 homes , 85 condos , 55 lots of land , Also 15
        commecial properties
        And now we are expanding west with 2 new sections Farms and Beaches

        OUR WEBSITE IS UPDATED DAILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        All Information about real estate topics of the west area of San Jose Costa
        Rica. by Zucaes http://groups.yahoo.com/group/escazurealestate

        For more information write us zucaes@... or call us 2228-9931 or
        8826-6858