The Little Theatre Group

  • Steve Friedman
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2013
      I went to the Opening of "God of Carnage". The play is fabulous, funny and well acted. If you get a chance to see it, do yourself a favour and go. It's on today (Saturday) at 2:30 and tomorrow (Sunday) at 2:30 at the Laurence Olivier Theatre next to the Sala Garbo. To reserve tickets, just go on-line to the LTG website at: littletheatregroup.or or call: 8858-1446.

      Paula
    • escazunews
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 27, 2013
        The Little Theatre Group of Costa Rica: God of Carnage .
        April 26 may 5
        http://escazunews.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-little-theatre-group-of-costa-rica.html
      • Steve Friedman
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2, 2013

          Wed May 1, 2013 7:04 am (PDT) . Posted by:

          "Susan&Harry" susanliang66

          The LTG comedy God of Carnage has cancelled the Friday night show, because of closed roads for the presidents&# 39; meeting. There will be two performances on Saturday: 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
          Don't miss these four professional actors in an award-winning play.
          Call 8858-1446 for reservations.
          see flyer
          http://escazunews. blogspot. com/2013/ 04/the-little- theatre-group- of-costa- rica.html
          Paula
        • steveandpaulacr
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 18, 2014
            The Little Theatre Group of Costa Rica is looking to borrow a seaman's pea jacket for their upcoming play "The Glass Menagerie". If anyone has one we could borrow, I promise on my word of honor that I will get it back to you in the same condition as when you gave it me.

            Please contact me off list if you can be of help.

            Paula
          • steveandpaulacr
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 1 6:59 AM
              Hey everyone, I'm still a theatre fanatic, so thought I'd just give a shout
              out: don't forget the Tennessee Williams classic, The Glass Menagerie,
              currently in revivals all over the United States, is also opening soon
              here. Directed by Ann Antkiw, the show opens on Valentine's Day, Friday,
              Feb 14.

              With an experienced cast, this jewel of a play is performed at Verdeza in
              Trejos Montealgre at 7:30 p.m. on Fridays, with 2:30 p.m. matinees on
              Saturdays and Sundays.

              Please note, reservations are a MUST. No tickets will be sold at the door
              and seating is limited. Reserve at http://littletheatregroup.org. 5,000
              colones per adult, 2,500 colones per student.

              Verdeza is in Trejos Montealgre, Escazu, 1 km west of Walmart. Take Escazu
              exit. Across from Perimercado (before Tony Roma's), go right. Follow to end
              *.*
            • steveandpaulacr
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 11, 2014
              Just bringing folks up to date on our events in November. Please go to our website
              www.littletheatregroup.org for full details or call 8858-1446
              Upcoming events for LTG at ADILA (Asociación Desarrollo La Asunción) in Belen.
              Nov 21st through Nov 23rd.
              Paula
            • steveandpaulacr
              Message 7 of 9 , Nov 12, 2014
                Here’s a bit more information on the play:

                 THR3E a play by