The Little Theatre Group
- I went to the Opening of "God of Carnage". The play is fabulous, funny and well acted. If you get a chance to see it, do yourself a favour and go. It's on today (Saturday) at 2:30 and tomorrow (Sunday) at 2:30 at the Laurence Olivier Theatre next to the Sala Garbo. To reserve tickets, just go on-line to the LTG website at: littletheatregroup.or or call: 8858-1446.
- The Little Theatre Group of Costa Rica: God of Carnage .
April 26 may 5
Wed May 1, 2013 7:04 am (PDT) . Posted by:The LTG comedy God of Carnage has cancelled the Friday night show, because of closed roads for the presidents&# 39; meeting. There will be two performances on Saturday: 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Don't miss these four professional actors in an award-winning play.
Call 8858-1446 for reservations.
http://escazunews. blogspot. com/2013/ 04/the-little- theatre-group- of-costa- rica.htmlPaula
- The Little Theatre Group of Costa Rica is looking to borrow a seaman's pea jacket for their upcoming play "The Glass Menagerie". If anyone has one we could borrow, I promise on my word of honor that I will get it back to you in the same condition as when you gave it me.
Please contact me off list if you can be of help.
- Hey everyone, I'm still a theatre fanatic, so thought I'd just give a shout
out: don't forget the Tennessee Williams classic, The Glass Menagerie,
currently in revivals all over the United States, is also opening soon
here. Directed by Ann Antkiw, the show opens on Valentine's Day, Friday,
With an experienced cast, this jewel of a play is performed at Verdeza in
Trejos Montealgre at 7:30 p.m. on Fridays, with 2:30 p.m. matinees on
Saturdays and Sundays.
Please note, reservations are a MUST. No tickets will be sold at the door
and seating is limited. Reserve at http://littletheatregroup.org. 5,000
colones per adult, 2,500 colones per student.
Verdeza is in Trejos Montealgre, Escazu, 1 km west of Walmart. Take Escazu
exit. Across from Perimercado (before Tony Roma's), go right. Follow to end
- Here’s a bit more information on the play:THR3E a play by
> Juan Carlos Rubio.
> (Translated by Roger Pettitt)
> Friday November 21st 8pm (doors open at 7:30pm)
> Saturday November 22nd 2:30pm
> Sunday November 23rd 2:30pm
> Ticket price: C6,000. Student discount 50%.
> Rachel, Angela, and Maggie have not seen each other in the 2 decades since they left school. Inseparable friends until then, the course of their lives took them to different places. But now as they approach their “special years” they share a common anxiety of remaining alone and unfulfilled . During a long night of reunion they try to find a solution to their loneliness and latent frustration. They come up with an unlikely one, and all they need is a little help!
> This hilarious performance, successfully directed by Noel Montagano was enthusiastically received by
> an audience of more than 200 students and teachers at the recent Feria de Libros.
> It is being presented at ADILA which is a community center located behind the football field in Belen -
> 50 MTS NORTH EAST OF THE SPORTS FIELD
> LA ASUNCION DE BELEN HEREDIA