Show Inbioparque unique dog breeds in the March 3, 11 am

  • escazunews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Many unique breed puppies with pride parade Inbioparque.
      An event for all lovers of Pelucherriers, long-legged, Repeludos and other unique races in the world. We will also have adoption fair.See you on Sunday Inbio!
      Sunday March 3 at 11 am in Inbioparque

      Dr. Oscar Robert will be responsible for presenting a parade of unique dogs in the world. Besides the show, we will have a small adoption fair.

      If asistís encontrás the event and not the ideal dog for you, we also have info for all other dogs we have in Zaguates Territory and are available for adoption.
      Cost entry Inbioparque:
      • 2750 children ¢
      • ¢ 3950 adults
      At Inbioparque not allowed to enter with pets.

      more info in http://escazunews.blogspot.com/2013/03/show-de-razas-unicas-en-el-inbioparque.html