Organic Raw goat products! and more....!!!!

  • yogoatfarm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hello beautiful people!!!!
      I want to let everyone know, that I'll be coming up to San Jose on
      Sunday the 12 of August.Please feel free to place your orders for Raw
      organic goat products,and also toxic free detergent,and dish soap : )
      Here is goat products
      Organic raw Herbed Goat cheese,chevron style,soft cheese.
      All cheese coast 3 mil for 8 ounces.

      Garlic-dill
      Garlic-Chives
      Red Onion-Basil
      Onion-Black pepper
      Sweet red pepper-spicy red pepper
      plain-2mil 500.

      Goat Yogurt -600 gr -2mil,bigger orders available is well

      Detergent-7mil
      dish soap- 5mil

      My phone# 742-5015.
      Thank you