Where to Find New & Used Books in English around CR?

  • CostaRica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      I'm working on updating an article I've written on "Where to Find New & Used Books in English ALL around Costa Rica"
      http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com/2012/06/english-book-stores-costa-rica.html

      Do you have any additional places to find everything from Book Stores (Libreria's) for New and/or Used books • Places to Exchange•Trade • Lending Library's (membership and public) • Other alternatives like Garage Sales, Message Boards • Charity Book Sales • Where to Donate Books+

      Please email me any leads you have - especially for restaurants/businesses that do Book Exchanges/Trades, where to Donate Books & info on who BUYS books (though I'm not finding much of that right now)

      Vicki Skinner
      http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com
      8-378-6679