Sharin' a POSITIVE CR Experience!

  • CostaRica
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 11:44 AM
      Today I was on the Musoc bus coming from San Isidro de General/Perez Zeledon to San Jose & we stopped midway for a food/bathroom break. I was packing my things up & accidentally left my camera on the seat next to me (closest to the eisle) & walked away. I was about midway in getting off & midway in getting on & I came back to my seat - & THERE it was - JUST where I left it - right in clear site!!!

      NO ONE took it & it would have been SOOOO easy to do!!

      The world & People CAN be GOOD!!!

      Vicki Skinner
      http://LivingLifeInCostaRica.blogspot.com
      8-378-6679

      P.S. I'm back in Escazu for a few weeks!!! Missed it!! Especially the FABULOUS weather we have in Escazu!!
    • katya
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 12:53 PM
        > NO ONE took it & it would have been SOOOO easy to do!!

        This is why I choose the San Isidor area to live in. Among other qualities they still have old fashioned Tico intregity.
      • Don McDougle
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 7:09 PM
          no one took what? Did I miss something?

          "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung

                         The Don McDougle Show - LIVE NOW!
                         http://www.spreaker.com/

           Support The Costa Rica Initiative- Bringing MKP to Costa Rica/Latin America

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 9:15 PM
            Don - No one took my digital camera that I left on the eisle side seat!
          • Don McDougle