Please pass on any food/grocery store items you can't find here but miss

  • costaricaescazuresourcelist
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 9:08 PM
      I'm sharing requests of food items and things you'd find in the market
      - things we miss and can't find here in CR with one of the owners of
      AutoMercado.

      Please provide as many details as you can find like contact
      information, website, etc. to make it easier for them.

      It doesn't hurt to ask/try!

      Please email me directly at CostaRicaEscazuResourceList@ gmail. com