A great source of Information (Escazu and west of Central Valley)

  • escazunews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Sign up for our free, bi-lingual email newsletter escazunews@... or
      latest information on news and cultural events and activities in the Escazu,
      Santa Ana, Ciudad Colon, Rohrmoser and the complete Western Central Valley
      region.

      http://www.escazunews.com/ offers an extensive services directory, updated
      regularly, with contact and website information on everything from home repair
      services to banks to medical care to area restaurants to much more – everything
      you need to know to comfortably live in our area is at your fingertips.

      We make it easy to get around via car, bus or taxi with our maps section and
      maintain a complete database of past issues so you can catch up on interesting
      area tidbits you may have missed.

      Whether you are just starting to think about moving to our region or are a long
      time resident, we offer something useful for everyone.
      http://www.escazunews.com/ – it's addictive!
    • escazunews