Has anyone heard about this?

  • steveandpaulacr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      I was sent the link to an article where Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay was held at gunpoint here in Costa Rica.

      Here is the link: http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/110104_gordon_ramsay_gunpoint_DC.htm

      If this is/was true, why haven't we heard anything about it on the news - anywhere!

      Paula
    • costaricaresourceguide
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        I heard something about it within the past day or 2 - I THINK on Facebook - IF my memory is working but always it was geared towards it being a gang related thing as he was investigating Shark-Fin Hunting which is a BIG ILLEGAL business in CR!!! NOT a random shooting.

        http://TicoTimes.net/News/News-Briefs/Celeb-chef-Gordon-Ramsay-allegedly-threatened-at-gunpoint-in-Costa-Rica_Monday-January-03-2011