Women's Shamanic Apprenticeship

  • awakenedplanetcoach
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      Dear Costa Rica Conscious Community,

      In January, I'll be starting a 12-month virtual shamanic apprenticeship program for women who want to bring their spirituality into clearer focus, learn how to leverage their power, and grow into a strong and authentic ceremonial practice. This is a small and intimate group that will completely transform how you relate to the world.

      I'm holding an informational call next Sunday, November 21st, from 7-8 PM CST. If you're interested in learning more about the apprenticeship, or know someone who might be, please look at my website, http://awakenedplanet.com You can also register for the call at http://awakenedplanet.com/info-call. You must register for this call if you wish to take part in it. I hope to hear from you!

      Peace,

      Kimberly Errigo, President and Lead Coach
      Awakened Planet
      ~ coaching for conscious living ~
      1.866.363.2924
      http://www.awakenedplanet.com