Re: [Costa_Rica_Conscious_Community] Re: to the whole conscious community

  • Michele Tennant
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
      Not every conscious person is vegetarian. Conscious, all means non judgmental of your fellow human beings and accepting of others who do not share your beliefs.

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        I LOVE the fact we ALL can agree to disagree! CHOOSE what works best for OUR life & OUR BODY & that we can SHARE our beliefs & those that read them can say - "Hey - maybe I'll give that a try!" or "Been there, tried that & it's not me" or even "give me another McDonald's"!

        For ME (the ONLY person I can speak for), I tried being a vegetarian & even raw I was never MORE sick/had as much lack of energy & NEEDED vitamins & slept LOTS. As it is now, I've never required much sleep (5-7 hours a day or I'm groggy the next day), I don't need vitamins, don't need drugs, smokes, caffien/coffee (MANY people I've observed - NOT ALL - drink coffee to GIVE them life/energy since they don't have passion!!), drugs (& if people do - that's THEIR stuff [just don't do it near me!!]. Even in the 70's/80's I didn't need any of that stuff). I have MORE energy than anyone I know but it's because I have PASSION for LIFE & create POSITIVE people/situations around me!!! I wake up HIGH on life!!!

        For ME, if I'm low on energy or have a headache, what I've found in 51 years (YOUNG) in this body is a little piece of red meat & NO need for aspirin - NADA (though occasionally I instead sniff Peppermint/Mint Oil) & as it's going down my body is feelin' better/energized (it does NOT work for me with fish or chicken though).

        I'm BLESSED to not have been hurt much growing up so I see the VALUE in EVERY HUMAN BEING for MY growth/evolution (& even more - the HUMAN's Spirit) & MY intention EVERY DAY is to CONNECT with them #1 - to understand them (so I can understand ME!!).

        EVERY DAY parents "KILL" children's Spirits with their mouth/lack of. Helping make a difference on THAT level (helping people heal from it [of course that means helping ME heal #1) - helping CONNECT PEOPLE is what's IMPORTANT for MY CONSCIOUSNESS - TODAY (& that could EASILY Evolve tomorrow!!)!!

        I also get that we ALL (people, plants, animals, fetuses+++) come onto this planet for OUR OWN evolution (well, hopefully!!)/purpose & we don't know what that is for most.

        This info below was shared by a friend (Tom) that is HIGHLY evolved/CONSCIOUS & a MEGA scientific type of guy. Basically it's saying that plants ALSO "FEEL"!! So ....

        "Secret Life of Plants" - Peter Tompkins & Christopher Bird
        http://peswiki.com/index.php/Review:The_Secret_Life_of_Plants
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Life_of_Plants

        "Primary Perception" - Cleve Backster
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntv4ZMvUSWI&feature=related
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXYl9FmlRw&feature=related

        Oh heck - there are a LOT of things out there on this topic. Check some out on You Tube:
        http://youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=+%22Secret+Life+of+Plants%22&aq=f

        If someone's getting "offended"/feels "judged" by it - maybe there's an area in their life they get the opportunity to heal - like "issues" with memories of feeling they were told what to do by their parents?????

        There's an IMPORTANT [no CRUCIAL] word people NEED to KNOW & UNDERSTAND - DISCERNMENT -
        http://powerofbreath.com/articles_DiscernmentvsJudgment.html
        http://buzzle.com/articles/the-new-planet-earth-judgement-no-more.html

        What a GIFT this dialogue has the potential to be for ALL of us!!

        THANX Henry for sharing & having such PASSION for what is IMPORTANT to YOU. You're such a WONDERFUL wealth of info in MY life & trust me, I store much of the info in case someone else desires some of it!!

        I wish more people had PASSION in their lives for things & shared it / helped ENLIGHTEN each of us a bit more!!!
      • saronggoddess
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
          ANOTHER site to look at & see IF this resonates with you (or NOT):
          http://lifeos.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/more-secret-life-of-plants

          It's up to each of us what we determine to be OUR truth!!

          We ARE ALL ONE (EVERY THING!!)