Good English-Speaking Housekeeper+ avail. THIS Wed. &/or Sat. (possibly more)

  • saronggoddess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      My Good, English-Speaking, Legal, Honest (at least for me so far),
      Housekeeper is avail. THIS Wed. (possibly Thurs. instead) &/or Sat.
      for 8 hours at $3/hour (1,665-c).

      He lives in Guadalupe but can go as far west as Santa Ana.

      He doesn't do windows or iron, he loves his work (& sings while he's
      working [if it's ok] - he's a joy to have around) & is quite conscious
      with the job he does.

      He speaks good English & is pretty smart so he can help you with other
      tasks (I think he'd be a good Personal Assistant to someone). He's
      currently taking classes in elder care & likes working with older people.

      Though this situation is temporary, he may be having another day or
      two available on-going.

      If you're interested call me asap. 8-378-6679