It may seems to have repeated messages of myself. But I only asked for help from someone who had a similar situation. AND ALL responds where totally OUT of themagedelimage
No, Paypal doesn’t accept a PO Box address. I used mine with no problem for the past 5 years. Now, they have new regulations. So, I want to inform anymagedelimage
I use both IPVanish and PIA for VPN services. I usually have them set to an IP address in Brazil or one in San Jose, CR, but PayPal doesn't care.My paymentsSingBiker
Primarily unmoderated, non-religious, non-political and non-commercial list, open to all members to exchange information about Costa Rica.
Members agree to refrain from:
1) Foul language, vulgarity and/or profanity.
2) Chat-room language.
3) Joke-forwards, Chain letters, Soliciting, Political opinions, and /or
Religious opinions in any form.
4) Commercial ads/announcements; culling of addresses
5) Inclusion of message responded to (piggybacking).
Otherwise, anything about Costa Rica is accepted, with the goal of
providing cross-feed among members.
Don't forget to check our archives ("messages" on the left side of this page. You'll find members more responsive if you've done a bit of homework and ask specific questions.
Visit our eboard for ads, recommendations, and more!: costaricaliving eboard
SPECIAL NOTES: Members opinions are their own and are not the responsibility of list management. Messages and archives are NOT part of the public domain.
Moderators (if needed, right click to copy email addresses):
- Hispanic and Latino
- Jan 31, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.