Thanks for all the information on yellow fever vaccination. Just wanted to follow up an my experience. I checked with Clinica Biblica, Hospital Catolica, andboydslv
i have used an attorney in jaco for a number of years. in the last few years, as his business has grown, his charges for different tramites have gotten highercrbirdman
Hi folks, My step daughter took a job in the U.S. and we decided to keep her 2017 Kia and sell our Tucson. You hear about that single owner car only driven onloydnewton
Primarily unmoderated, non-religious, non-political and non-commercial list, open to all members to exchange information about Costa Rica.
Members agree to refrain from:
1) Foul language, vulgarity and/or profanity.
2) Chat-room language.
3) Joke-forwards, Chain letters, Soliciting, Political opinions, and /or
Religious opinions in any form.
4) Commercial ads/announcements; culling of addresses
5) Inclusion of message responded to (piggybacking).
Otherwise, anything about Costa Rica is accepted, with the goal of
providing cross-feed among members.
Don't forget to check our archives ("messages" on the left side of this page. You'll find members more responsive if you've done a bit of homework and ask specific questions.
Visit our eboard for ads, recommendations, and more!: costaricaliving eboard
SPECIAL NOTES: Members opinions are their own and are not the responsibility of list management. Messages and archives are NOT part of the public domain.
Moderators (if needed, right click to copy email addresses):
- Hispanic and Latino
- Jan 31, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.