Hola everyone-- This should be called GRINGO-TV. I've waited to announce this product until I could test it myself. The problem with delivering television topuravidabridge
On page 21A of today's "La Nacion" AVIS has an ad announcing special tariffs in the USA. The ad goes on to mention they offer cars in 160 countries around thesonny1943_1
Hi Paula, ... We do pretty much what I would do in the USA -- get a Universal Remote Control. I find one which has my TV / DVD / etc. model listed, or one thatnosliwmas
Primarily unmoderated, non-religious, non-political and non-commercial list, open to all members to exchange information about Costa Rica.
Members agree to refrain from:
1) Foul language, vulgarity and/or profanity.
2) Chat-room language.
3) Joke-forwards, Chain letters, Soliciting, Political opinions, and /or
Religious opinions in any form.
4) Commercial ads/announcements; culling of addresses
5) Inclusion of message responded to (piggybacking).
Otherwise, anything about Costa Rica is accepted, with the goal of
providing cross-feed among members.
Don't forget to check our archives ("messages" on the left side of this page. You'll find members more responsive if you've done a bit of homework and ask specific questions.
Visit our eboard for ads, recommendations, and more!: costaricaliving eboard
SPECIAL NOTES: Members opinions are their own and are not the responsibility of list management. Messages and archives are NOT part of the public domain.
Moderators (if needed, right click to copy email addresses):
- Costa Rica
- Jan 31, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.