Berni, It has been about five years since I rented a car here in Costa Rica, and I am well aware of the differences. For instance, here in Costa Rica theysonny1943_1
Thanks Robert let us know how it works out. It doesn't work that way in Costa Rica so I'm interested in what is going on, Berni [Non-text portions of thisalajuelanorth
Have you thought of Plan B? Berni at the range the other day as a troop of lackluster quasi-security guards were getting some fire arms training . . . I couldalajuelanorth
Primarily unmoderated, non-religious, non-political and non-commercial list, open to all members to exchange information about Costa Rica.
Members agree to refrain from:
1) Foul language, vulgarity and/or profanity.
2) Chat-room language.
3) Joke-forwards, Chain letters, Soliciting, Political opinions, and /or
Religious opinions in any form.
4) Commercial ads/announcements; culling of addresses
5) Inclusion of message responded to (piggybacking).
Otherwise, anything about Costa Rica is accepted, with the goal of
providing cross-feed among members.
Don't forget to check our archives ("messages" on the left side of this page. You'll find members more responsive if you've done a bit of homework and ask specific questions.
Visit our eboard for ads, recommendations, and more!: costaricaliving eboard
SPECIAL NOTES: Members opinions are their own and are not the responsibility of list management. Messages and archives are NOT part of the public domain.
Moderators (if needed, right click to copy email addresses):
- Costa Rica
- Jan 31, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.