New to this group.

  • karnak662000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      I have just joined this group and it appears to be very interesting
      so far. I would like to see some photos of Heredia and of San Rafael
      de Heredia as I have relatives living in these areas. They are Ticos
      as I married a tica in 1974, in Heredia. While I was there I visited
      the public market at San Jose(early in the morning),rented a jeep
      and took a trip to Puntarenas(sp) where I spent 2 nights at one of
      the beach hotels, drove to Guanacaste to look at that area and then
      drove back to look at the town, near the airport(can't remember the
      name). One day I took a tour to Cartago and enjoyed everything that
      they had to offer and purchased a collapsible liquer(sp) cart which
      I brought home as a momento. I would love to hear from anyone who is
      living there to tell me the changes of Costa Rica since 1974.