Beautiful new home in the mountains of Grecia

  • ashleykoenings
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      What would be better than retiring to a beautiful country and having a NEW home for a great price to move into? My wife and I have a beautiful 3/4 acre or 2703 SQ Meter lot in the mountains above Grecia that we am currently building a new home on. It will be completed THIS coming week. I am a builder from the States, and have constructed a very versatile full or part time residence in Carbonal which is about 12 minutes drive or 25 by bus to the center of Grecia. It is designed to US standards and is built out of the finest Costa Rica product to last forever. It has it all, plenty of useable space, 2 bedrooms on the main floor, huge second floor office/third bedroom with great views, two full size baths, walk in closet, laundry with 220V power, hot water throughout, full kitchen, open design, plenty of natural light and windows(NICE U.S. style windows), secure gated front with electric gate and concrete driveway, single carport, huge terraza to capture the central valley while you relax and enjoy the green valleys and flowing river at the bottom of the property and city lights out the back. Sale price when project is complete will be $153K. NOW priced at $147K during construction time. 153 Square meters or 1647 square feet total construction. In CR call 2-444-8576, from U.S. call 512-294-2942, with any question. Thanks
      REALTORS welcomed to inquire and list. Email for lots of pictures.