Chat is not always Chat

  • chuck@umailme.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi People ---

      On our new corkboard --- yes, chat does not always mean chat.
      Confusing? Not really, all of the boxes that you can add to are labeled
      "chat"' along with their subject title. Please do not really chat
      inside the "Resource Type" boxes, but rather use your ability to "chat"
      there to only add the minimum information to identify the resource.

      Other boxes labeled "chat" are exactly that --- to have an on-line, back
      and forth exchange of typed communication. Not quite real-time, as you
      have to wait for the other to type an answer, add a few seconds for
      change-over, but that is a fact of life on the Internet chat rooms.

      Sea Feliz,
      chuck leake - factotum
      ***** We now have a new tool to use for putting semi-permanent
      information on our very own corkboard. Going there is as easy as
      clicking on this URL:
      http://www.eboard.com/costaricaonboard