Advertising Wonderfully

  • chuck@umailme.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi People ---
      Elena, at "THE LITERATE CAT", has taken honors in demonstrating just how
      an advertisement can be amusing, but also very good at getting the point
      across while insuring you will recall it for more than a second or
      three.

      This, of course, is the aim of the top agencies that write the
      "Grabbers" for Bud, Coke, McD's, Toyota and the rest of the really big
      advertisers. We have a potential star Ad Writer in our mist!

      Other advertisers, please take note --- You will be expected to write
      your future ads to the same high standard set by Elena in this one,
      using wit, humor and intelligence, in order to interest the members of
      CostaRicaLiving, who, like Morris, are PICKY.

      Sea Feliz,
      chuck leake - factotum
      ***** We now have a new tool to use for putting semi-permanent
      information on our very own corkboard. Going there is as easy as
      clicking on this URL:
      http://www.eboard.com/costaricaonboard