Gringo Families in CR

  • delucajmj@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 7:47 AM
      We are moving perhaps as early as Jan. 2010 and have a 12 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. Are there any other families living down in CR who have kids in school? Any homeschoolers? I'd love to hear about how you made it work and how the kids are doing in the school system down there. I am currently homeschooling and don't know whether to continue down there or put them in school. We will most likely end up living in the Orosi Valley area. Thanks. Terri