Re: [CostaRicaLiving] Re: reality of monteverde tours?

  • Dixie Hamilton
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2009
      I spoke with a friend last week who is a private driver. He said that La Paz
      Waterfall Gardens is not open yet.

      Dixie
      Sabanilla de Alajuela

      On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 7:06 AM, John and Carmen Stuart <

    • Roger Jenkins
      Message 2 of 14 , May 1, 2009
        What's wrong with the sapodorado?

        My opinion, but read the reviews.  The staff is not that friendly and if you want to walk down to the disco it is like scaling down a rocky mountain.   As for cleanliness etc, that was fine