Communications...

  • Barry Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:12 AM
      There are about 100 CRL mambers who are on the mailing list for The Bridge in Puerto Viejo, so I'm bending the rules a little to get the word out...

      Our email response may be spotty for a while. We were robbed Wednesday night, and both computers were taken, along with both bicycles and some other items.

      Thanks for your support - and your patience.
      We can be reached by phone at 2750-0524

      Barry Stevens
      Food, School help, Microloans
      http://www.elpuente-thebridge.org