May traveling

  • Vicky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      My job back in the US will not be starting until June and so I am looking for options for staying in CR through May. I am a nurse-midwife and would love to volunteer somehwere if anyone has an idea. My Spanish is fair. I am also looking to travel very cheaply and would appreciate any suggestions about places to visit and accomodations that are inexpensive. I am not necessarily interested in the tourist destinations but to see the beautity of the country and meet people.

      Thanks,
      Vicky